Thursday, November 9, 2017

Renewal, Brut & The Fusion:

Man oh man that shave felt great. After a nice hot shower, I went with my "go to" brand Soap Commander and their classic "Renewal" scented soap. The scent is a stout Floral Fougere' which pairs extremely well with Brut aftershave splash. After that I topped it off with the matching aftershave balm which adds a touch of menthol to the post shave feel:


The Gillette Fusion was perfect. I was squeaky clean after just 2 passes. The surprise is that I have more shaves on the Gillette Fusion blade than I do with my other razors. I've already switched out the blade on my Schick Quattro & my Gillette Shield isn't far from being switched again either. So it seems like my Gillette Fusion lasts a shave or 2 more than the other razors I have.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...