Friday, November 24, 2017

TTFFC by Maria Arman Is Back!

This is awesome! Maria Arman & her husband done an excellent job at putting together a new website for Through The Fire Fine Craft. Here's the link: https://www.ttffcraft.com/ . Her old website was extremely hard to use and at times it was down and you couldn't even access it. Plus she also had a really hard time at adding products which are phenomenal so it was definitely time for a new website. Maria is also fast to ship. In fact she often beats the tracking number in terms of speed. I've actually had product in my hand that I had ordered from her & the tracker showing it to be delivered the next day. That's how fast she is. She still has the logo seen below but she has changed the formula & the names of the scents:


This looks amazing. Her old website was a Yahoo! website:


She has added sections and is still working on it at the moment but it's still 10 times easier to use which is a really good thing:


Right now all she has listed at the moment is shave soaps:


Here's the new labels for the soaps and she did change the names but she still left the old names below so they can be identified and I love the classic car theme on the labels:


The new base sounds exceptional. They used a coconut, tallow, soy & Abyssinian oil soap base which sounds extremely good:


The Armans have also been very generous in donating to local causes to help their community out. They provide Hospice Care for The Little Traverse Bay Humane Society which is a NO KILL animal rescue shelter in Harbor Springs, MI:


Here's more info on the local animal shelter they're helping out which is listed on their website and has more details:


They did set up to where you can donate in addition to the Limited Edition soap & aftershave set which will ship on November 30, 2017 when they return. The scent on the L.E. soap is a blend of cedar, orange, lemon, lavender, leather, violet, vetiver, bourbon, tobacco & a little hint of creosote which sounds extremely bold:


This scent really caught my eye. My uncle has a 1966 Mustang which he gave to his son, my cousin Paul and it was a really nice ride. But it's one of the most popular antique cars of all time: 



The scent sounds extremely rich which is a blend of hard cider,  cedar, with a hint of black pepper and incense. Basically it's an adult version of the classic candy apple scent which is an all time classic and it's perfect for the Holidays in my opinion:


Her husband makes custom straight razors. At one time he was building them for Hart Steel which tells me he has exceptional quality. By the way I have NOT given up on straight razors just yet but it will be a while before my next purchase though:


I couldn't be more excited to see Maria back online because I'm dangerously low on her soap and I'm itching to try her new formula which sounds like it's a power house.









I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...