Thursday, November 16, 2017

C.a.D. & The Tech:

Today's shave didn't go very well at all & was bloody. I can assure you that it was NOT me, my technique or the soap because I've gotten many good shaves out of them. The problem was the Feather blade & razor choice. More on that in a moment. PAA's C.a.D. is a phenomenal scent and is my favorite from PAA hands down. The matching aftershave burned like there was no tomorrow:


This was after the first pass. Did I mention that it was bloody?


I'll give the Vintage Gillette Tech another chance but with a different blade. The ironic thing is about a year ago, I thought Feather blades was it for me and kept recommending them. Now here I am about to toss them out. I'll just use the plastic cases they come in for disposing blades:


^ I put a Perma-Sharp in the tech and I will try it again in about 3 to 4 days but it's definitely not looking good in terms of me returning to DE safety razors. The Tech also left a lot behind. I'm just glad I didn't use my Muhle R41 which would have been past being ugly.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...