Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Influence & The DE 89:

Man that shave felt really good. Happy Thanksgiving to all of those who took the time to read this blog post. I had nearly 4 days worth of beard growth & it was starting to itch so it had to go. And since I needed a Soap Commander fix, I went with their soap and their classic "Influence" scent which is a rich sweet cherry, premium pipe tobacco & a full bodied black tea scent. And I finished it off with the matching aftershave balm which adds a touch of menthol to the post shave feel:


The Edwin Jagger DE 89 was excellent. I was squeaky clean after 2.5 passes that and I also used my hot lather shave scuttle tonight. It was like my beard melted off. I have to use the handle off my R41 because something went wrong with the original handle to where it won't tighten up to hold the blade in place. Thankfully it worked or I was going to have to purchase another DE 89.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...