Saturday, November 4, 2017

Mountain Man & The Quattro:

Tonight's shave was fantastic. Good old Stirling Soaps and their fabulous Mountain Man scented soap which is their take on Creed's Silver Mountain Water cologne which is stupid expensive at $400+ per ounce. Thankfully Stirling's is much more affordable and in my opinion, twice as rich and strong. And to finish off tonight's shave, I paired it with good old Clubman aftershave:


The Schick Quattro was great but it was definitely the last shave on this specific blade. I had to go back and do another half pass to get a squeaky clean shave. Speaking of finishing things off, I also managed to empty the last of my Clubman aftershave. But as you can see below, I've got another bottle to take its place. It took over 2 years to finish off this bottle of aftershave:


So I am good to go. This specific blade didn't last as long as I thought it would. So we will see what happens with the next shave.


I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...