Sunday, November 26, 2017

Proraso Green, Osage Rub & The 38C:

Today's shave was amazing. After a nice hot shower, I went with a modern day classic Proraso green which has an epic Menthol & Eucalyptus scent. And to top off today's shave, I went with a nice healthy double dose of Pinaud's Osage Rub which puts the cooling factor over the top:


The Merkur 38C Barber pole handle razor was good. I was pretty clean & squeaky in some spots after just 3 passes. This specific razor is perfect for beginners or people like me who have extremely sensitive skin and need to shave without having to deal with extreme irritation. It's also very good for a quick shave when you need to be somewhere and are in a rush. I could have easily made another pass and gotten away with it but my experience has taught me that less is more.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...