Tuesday, November 14, 2017

American Blend & The Shield:

This morning's shave was great. After a nice hot shower, I went with Fine Accoutrements and their modern day classic American Blend. And to finish off today's shave, I went with the matching aftershave splash which had a really good burn this morning:


The Gillette Shield was great. I just switched out the blade for a fresh one before shaving mainly because something just didn't look right with the other blade. I was squeaky clean after just 2 passes. Now I do have a surprise for you guys. I'm going to try DE safety razors for a bit to see what happens. I'm hoping it will work out for me but if it doesn't, please don't be alarmed. My hands just shake too much for me to try straight razors again.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...