Monday, November 6, 2017

Pumpkin 3.14, Autumn Factory & The Shield:

Man that was one sweet shave. I wasn't planning on shaving today but my beard started itching, so I grabbed Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements and their fabulous Pumpkin 3.14 scented soap which has a very stout savory pumpkin pie scent. And to finish it off I went their Autumn Factory aftershave which has an epic but good burn to it. The Autumn Factory aftershave has a sweeter pumpkin custard pie scent to it which more than compliments the shave soap:


The Gillette Shield was extremely good. I was squeaky clean in just 2 passes which is always a good thing. That was probably one of my best shaves of all time which says a lot.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...