Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Honor & The 207:

Happy 4th of July my friends and fellow wet shavers. This evening's shave was perfect. Since it's a major holiday here in the United States, I decided to go with Soap Commander and their fabulous Honor scent which is their Barbershop scent. The scent is some where between The Old version of Fine's American Blend and Phoenix Artisan Accoutrement's C.a.D. scent. And to finish off this shave, I went with the matching aftershave balm which adds a slight hint of menthol to the already epic post shave feel:


The touch up job I did on the 207 was perfect. I was slick as black ice after just 3 passes. The razor felt like a butter knife which is an awesome thing especially if you have sensitive skin like I do. So my technique on the Coticule is spot on. That's 2 completely different straight razors that I got to feel the exact same way during a shave and afterward.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...