Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Ike & The 207:

Tonight's shave felt extremely good. Tonight I decided to go with a Skin Bracer themed shave so I went with Strike Gold Shave and their fabulous "Ike" scented soap which was made by Jennifer Mason Marting formerly known as Masons Boutique which is extremely close to Skin Bracer in the scent department. The RazoRock Plissoft was a welcomed sight and built an excellent lather. Speaking of Skin Bracer aftershave splash, that is what I finished off tonight's shave with and you know you got a great shave when your aftershave does not burn:


As I mentioned earlier, my aftershave did not burn at all and normally I do get a bit of a bite from the alcohol contained in it. So the ILR edge I put on this razor was exceptional. I had the glide of a cartridge yet again so using the Cremo Cooling shave cream as a preshave turned out to be a wise decision. Plus I was also slick as black ice after 3passes. Other than taking the time to apply the Cremo shave cream as a preshave and face lathering, my shave would only take about 5 minutes. Probably not even that. I think I will try using some glycerine next as a preshave.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...