Sunday, July 29, 2018

Knee High to a Grape & The Griffon:

Today's shave was epic, wow. Today I went with an old favorite of mine which is Catie's Bubbles and their fabulous grape soda scented soap, "Knee High to a Grape" which is a seasonal scent so you might want to grab a puck of it before it's gone. And to finish off today's shave, I went with a nice healthy double dose of Aqua Velva classic ice blue aftershave splash:


Oh wow is all I can say about this razor and the Belgium Coticule edge that I put on it last night as you saw in my YouTube video. I now get why people choose these German made razors over the Gold Dollar razors and that is the fact that they are much easier to hone and take a wicked good edge. Don't get me wrong, I still like honing the gold dollars and I still plan on buying a couple more here pretty soon, but I will choose these German made razors over them anytime in terms of honing. In the end it's all about the edge you put on them. Wow what a shave.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...