Friday, July 6, 2018

Ike & The 430:

Today's shave felt great. I was craving a Skin Bracer scented shave so I grabbed Strike Gold Shave's "Ike" which is extremely close to Skin Bracer in terms of the scent. Speaking of Skin Bracer, that's what I finished off today's shave with which is perfect for a hot summer day:


The 430 was perfect yet again. I'm really enjoying the Coticule edges and then some. Feels like you are shaving with a butter knife but your beard disappears like a sniper does in the bush. That's awesome for those who have tough beards but extremely sensitive skin. My buddy Frank Misa got me hooked on the Coticule edges which is not a bad thing at all. I will probably do a series of videos detailing my progression and thoughts on each of the Suehiro stones here shortly.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...