Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Kiss My Face Mint Shave Cream:

On the way home from my trip to UVA which went extremely well, we stopped at this grocery store called Martin's and inside I found Kiss My Face shave cream on the shelves which is a good thing. West Coast Shaving Supplies use to carry it years and years ago and I did see a friend of mind, Guy Solice use it in a video and the performance was off the page. So I grabbed a bottle of it. The scent reminds me of Wrigley's Spearmint gum. This was actually cheaper than Proraso at $6.50 for an 11 ounce bottle which puts the cost at $1.70 per ounce :


I'm really looking forward to trying this cream out tomorrow. My trips to UVA have ended. Today I officially got released from their care for the first time since 2010 when I was referred and sent up there. So I no longer have to go back to get routine check ups. That was a really nice surprise I got this morning. I thought for sure that I would get another appointment back up there next year which has been happening for a while now. The doctor showed us the Xrays from this morning compared to last year's and the fact that it has now gone way past the 5 year mark, they felt that I really didn't need to come back and I felt the same way. Even that we're glad to see them and they're glad to see us, it made sense to release me from their care. They did tell me that I can call them at will and book an appointment anytime I found something unusual.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...