Sunday, July 22, 2018

The Comfort Knot Brush:

This brush has just became my all time favorite shave brush in my entire collection. The lather this beast builds is unreal and since it's a synthetic, it does not absorb your lather. I can personally guarantee that this will be the softest brush in your collection period. I've got a relatively expensive silver tipped badger brush here which is incredibly soft and this comfort knot blows it away in terms of softness. I've also got a RazoRock Plissoft synthetic and an Omega Synthetic Boar and neither one of them comes close to this brush:


The knot size is 33 millimeters and it cost me $39 U.S. Dollars shipped. It does NOT take much soap and you need to use a light touch when you bowl or face lather which will look like half melted ice cream and is one of the best type of lathers you can have for wet shaving in my humble opinion. To buy this brush you need to message Greg Wagner over on facebook and he will hook you up. Here's the link to his facebook page where you can get in touch with him: https://www.facebook.com/gregkw12 . The grip is also excellent and one of my favorite attributes that his brush has apart from the softness. You don't have to worry about dropping this brush even when the shifter handle is covered in soap which is equally awesome.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...