Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Mile High Menthol & The 207:

This morning's shave felt great. Today I decided to do a Cold Water shave. So after a nice hot shower, I went with Catie's Bubbles and their fabulous Mile High Menthol shaving soap which is their version of Proraso green only in the classic, slick formula that Catie's Bubbles has. To add even more refreshment, I went with a healthy dose of Osage Rub which adds even more menthol to the equation which I definitely needed to open up my sinuses this morning:


The 207 was perfect this morning. Nice comfortable 3 pass shave with a couple of touch ups and combined with the slick soap and cold water, I'm really slick this morning. Wow what a refreshing and eye opening shave. Shave videos are coming soon. I just need to get a miniature Joby magnetic gorilla pod and I'm all set to do shave videos.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...