Sunday, August 19, 2018

American Blend & The Doc:

Tonight's shave was Nirvana. Tonight I went with Fine Accoutrements and their American Blend scented matching set which is their take on Rive Gauche Per Homme (2003) which has a little hint of Gaiac Wood added to the scent and putting on the aftershave was like putting the icing on a cake. I got very little stinging due to the alcohol contained in the aftershave:


The Phoenix Artisan Accoutrement's doc razor was perfect and blissful to use as well. I was perfect after just three passes and I had an awesome feeling post shave afterward. I definitely made the right choice in switching back to the Gillette Silver Blue DE blades. No irritation and it was extremely comfortable during the shave. The next shave will be even better because these Gillette Silver Blue blades really start to shine in the comfort department after the first shave and they fall by the wayside around the fourth or fifth shave which is usually when I switch out the blades.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...