Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Cuban Tobacco & The 207:

This morning's shave was great. I got to craving tobacco and since it's Tuesday, Tobacco Tuesday is in full effect. Today I went with Wet The Face and their semi sweet and moist Cuban Tobacco scented soap followed by the equally amazing matching aftershave splash:


The 207 was also extremely good. I was slick as black ice after just 3 passes and touching up the bottom of my chin. So my last honing session paid off with the exception to my J.R. Torrey which was tossed out but that's okay, I got a ton of shaves out of it and couldn't have been happier with its performance and longevity. I do have plans to buy some Gold Dollar 66 straight razors and hopefully I will end up with a 7 day set of them here before long.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...