Wednesday, August 1, 2018

A Surprise is Coming:

One of things I love doing is product investigation and I've got a really nice surprise coming for all of those whom are into honing in general. I've not received any word yet but I was told that it will ship today. The cost was $28.48 U.S. Dollars shipped. Sharpening Supplies is a good company and they do sell top shelf stuff but they are slow to ship sometimes which is fine. I'm so excited about this product that I can't stand it. People will really dig this product mainly because it's never been done before by a manufacturer. There's also some more information about the brand name of the product that I ordered that I've already eluded to in some of my YouTube videos as well:


As far as I know, I will be the very first customer to ever do any detailed blog posts and/or YouTube videos about this product but please don't hold me to that because I've not done a YouTube search yet and I'm really not sure if the company hasn't done a video on them yet either.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...