Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Endurance & The 42C:

Today's shave felt great and was perfect. I got to craving Soap Commander and I wanted something that is unique so I grabbed their fantastic "Endurance" scented soap. The scent on this soap is a 1938 Vintage Old Spice scent. After I finished my shave, I went with a healthy dose of today's Old Spice splash and then I followed that up with Soap Commander's Endurance aftershave balm which is like putting the icing on a cake:


The 42C was perfect in every way possible. I ended up slick as black ice after 3 passes. I did NOT get any burn from the aftershave splash at all which is a really good thing. Shaves like this will always keep the DE safety razor in my shaving arsenal. I normally prefer to use a straight razor but on occasion to break things up and to keep my sideburns trimmed, I use a DE safety razor. It's kindly a little tricky to keep sideburns straight and even with a straight razor.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...