Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Huge News From Soap Commander!

Normally I get upset when I hear of a scent from Soap Commander gets discontinued especially from their core line up. I just now finished watching their facebook live announcement and Soap Commander has just announced that Confidence is gone as of October, 2018. I have it so I'm not too upset about it but say goodbye to Confidence line up:


Soap Commander named this as it's permanent replacement:


It gets even better. As of this coming Thursday  morning at 7 AM CST, Soap Commander will be launching aftershave splashes in a 4 ounce shatterproof glass jar for $25 U.S. Dollars. The splashes are alcohol based and they did demonstrate that you can't break the glass bottles. This is the ONLY sandalwood scented soap that I can use with no reaction.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...