Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Foritutde & The 207:

This morning's shave felt great. Today is also Tuesday so that means Tobacco Tuesday is in effect. So I grabbed Soap Commander and their Fortitude scented soap which has a beautiful aged hay, aged tobacco and dark rum scent to it. Speaking of rum, I finished off this morning's shave with a nice healthy double dose of Clubman Virgin Island bay rum scented aftershave:


The 207 was great. I was really slick after just 3 passes. I did mow off a few bumps but the styptic pencil took care of that. I didn't get too much burn from the aftershave splash but that's okay because it does have alcohol contained in the aftershave and is going to burn when applied. My Joby gorilla pod has not shipped just yet but it's projected to arrive this coming Friday. My razorine shavette also has not shipped yet either. Shave Nation is still waiting on the next batch to arrive from Italy and they are the only ones that carry it.



I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...