Monday, August 6, 2018

Kennedy & The 207:

Tonight's shave was awesome. Tonight I went with Strike Gold Shave and their fabulous "Kennedy" scented soap which is extremely close to Brut in terms of scent. Speaking of Brut, that it what I finished off tonight's shave with:


The 207 was perfect yet again. After thinking and not being sure about the last edge I put on this razor, I went back and did a "Dilicot/unicot" honing method which involves some slurry using my new Naniwa 12K nagura stone and let me tell you, I hit one out of the park with this edge. Thanks for the information Frank Misa. It was easier to do than I expected and the edge on the 207 was perfect. I was slick as black ice after 3 passes and a touch up spot on the bottom of my chin.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...