Sunday, July 3, 2016

Le Petit' Chypre & The 66:

Good old Barrister & Mann always delivers amazing performance and I went with their Le Petit' Chypre soap which has an extremely nice and warm earthy woody type scent and I went back to my Omega Professional 10049 Boar brush which releases better than my new brush does but other than that, both brushes are awesome. And to finish off the shave I used the matching aftershave which has a slight amount of menthol:


The post shave feel I have is great. I did my usual 2.5 passes with a couple of touch ups on my usual trouble spots. Not quite a squeaky clean shave but it was pretty close though. Forget about the honing service. Trolls have already struck and I've ruled it out.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...