Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Number 20 of 2016:

Well this will drive some people crazy. But say hello to my 20th soap for 2016. I had nearly a pound of soap in here at one point and one them is no longer available which was the Eh+. I had C.a.D, ClubGuy, and Eh+ in this container and I burned right through it:


I'm also just going to be getting one soap at a time as I can because next month, I will be starting with my liquid propane heating system. Last year, we didn't start using it until pretty late in the year which was awesome, but I have a sneaky suspicion that we won't be as lucky this year. It's like it starts early one year and then late the next, then it switches back the following year.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...