Sunday, July 24, 2016

T.T.F.F.C. & The Doc:

Decisions, decisions. Today I had a tough time deciding what I wanted to use and Maria Arman's Through The Fire Fine Craft soap was calling my name today. This is my mixed soap container which is predominate Brokkr and Cut Throat scents and pairs wonderfully with Clubman:


Today's shave with the doc resulted in a 2 pass ice rink post shave feel today and with Maria's soap, my skin is moist too. Once I get my stones, I should be back buying soap in no time. I'm getting extremely low and I'm out of some of my favorites such as C.a.D., Power Hammer, Extinguish, Kilted Tiki is really low and they now have matching aftershaves to boot. I'm out of Mickey Lee Soapworks and I'm also looking at bringing a couple of old classics back in and I'm out of Ginger's Garden too. But I have a custom scent in mind for GG.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...