Friday, July 22, 2016

Le Petit Chypre & The 209:

Today's shave was okay, but not quite where I wanted it. Barrister & Mann's soap was simply amazing and pretty much saved this shave and the Le Petit Chypre scent is simply epic. It has warm soft woodsy type of cologne scent which I really enjoy and the matching aftershave which has a hint of menthol I find to be very soothing:


The touch up I did on the Soft Arkansas wasn't enough so I'm going to have to hit the stones again to get it back to where it was. I'll probably use Dr. Matt's ILR technique with my Norton stone later on. I've also decided to go ahead and spend some money on a Shapton 12K, and a Suehiro 1/3K combo stone when I get paid again on August 3rd which is around the corner. That pretty much will give me a full progression of water stones.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...