Monday, July 11, 2016

Mail Call:

Today's mail call is from Soap Commander and let me tell you, they hit a grand slam. Wow what a soap and the bath bar was an extremely nice surprise:


It came sealed and when I opened it, the smell was simply epic. It also got here fast as well. I had to wait an extra day because the post office doesn't put mail out on Sundays but it was more than worth the wait and thensome:


These 2 aftershave splashes pair with it perfectly but are NOT an exact match for it. Reflection has an oakmoss and amber scent which to me smells like a clean and fresh cologne type of scent. I have to get the matching aftershave balm for this one, wow:


And the bath bar you see below, tore me all to pieces but in a very good way. You guys are going to love the new scent that they're releasing this wednesday. The scent of this bath is Verbana & Berries which has a sweetened cologne scent and I love it:


And one of the parts I really enjoy the most about ordering from Soap Commander, is the hand written note you get with your order. That's a very nice and personal touch:


I am estatic and truly excited about this mail call. And with the next seasonal scent being released this coming wednesday, I will have 3 out of 4 seasonal soaps for 2016 which is really cool. I also have 1 more water stone to get along with another oil stone and some paste along with some new leather for my strop which has just about had it before I start my honing service up. which will be soon. I'll be charging $15 dollars per razor and more details will soon follow.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...