Thursday, July 21, 2016

Kilted Tiki & The 209:

Today's shave was great. This has got to be Tiki Bar's best vegan soap that they've ever made in my humble opinion, and how can you go wrong with the Kilted Tiki scent. The scent on this specific soap is smoked peat moss which is used to smoke the barley to make scotch whiskey with. Speaking of scotch that's also one of the ingredients used to make this soap which involves boiling the alcohol off. And to give this specific shave a little extra fresh post shave feel to it, I paired it with Aqua Velva's classic ice blue aftershave:


The 209 was great but I can tell that it needed a slight touch up which I've already completed and haven't wrote it up yet due to technical difficulties which is why I'm late posting this. I now have to take the memory card out of my digital camera and plug it into my laptop which isn't too bad because it's easy to access. But in the past all I did was use a USB cable and turn the camera on. The USB cable took a dump on me this morning and I've been fooling with it since then.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...