Saturday, July 23, 2016

Pumpkin 3.14 & The DE 89:

Today's shave was extremely delicious smelling and one of my favorite scents. Phoenix Artisan Accoutrement's Pumpkin 3.14 is an outstanding soap. It has a hearty pumpkin pie scent with some cinnamon and clove. And the aftershave splash is on its own level with a sweet pumpkin custard pie scent with the addition of other elements that's commonly found with the early fall season. This aftershave lasts up to 24 hours which is NOT uncommon with PAA's aftershaves:


And since I used the Edwin Jagger DE 89 & Astra green DE blades, I don't have to tell you how comfortable this shave was. It was a 3 pass "ice rink" type of post shave feel. Almost no burn from the aftershave and barely any sting from my alum block.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...