Thursday, July 28, 2016

Dang Gillette!

I got quite a shock today in Sam's Club. Gillette you have gotten too greedy and it now shows. Nearly $52 Dollars for 16 blades is retarded. Sam's Club is known for having really sweet deals on a lot of various things. For example my Jumbo bag of Dunkin Donuts ground coffee is a shade under $17 dollars and yet I would have to pay nearly $15 dollars for one about half that size. So you get my point. If Sam's Club has to mark these this high to turn a profit, what did they pay for them to begin with before selling them to the general public?


The Kmart Branded DE blades wasn't much better at all. $8.99 for 10 blades is horrible especially considering that for around $3 dollars more you can get a 100 pack of Astra Greens which are no doubt better than these are and for only $10 dollars, you can get a 100 pack of Rockwell DE blades. It's good to see these available in a big box store, but this specific one still charges too much:


Gillette you have lost your dang mind if you think I'm going to pay over $50 for only 16 cartridges which don't last for me at all. 2 shaves if I'm lucky and the last time I used one, it didn't cut the hair cleanly. In fact it pulled my facial hair out.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...