Thursday, July 28, 2016

Chocolate Bourbon & The 66:

This morning's shave was great. I went with Phoenix Artisan Accoutrement's matching set of their chocolate bourbon scent this morning which has an old school homemade chocolate cake batter that was mixed with an old electric mixer. And with the aftershave, your get more of the bourbon than you do chocolate:


Post shave feel is great, but the 66 can use a little bit more on the 8K stone. But other than that it was a 2.5 pass clean shave. Once I get the stones that I want, I should be good to go. The 6 by 2 inch Suehiro 1/3K combo stone is only $15 dollars and I plan on getting a 6 by 2 inch 10 to 12K Coe Whetstone that will have my name engraved in it for $45 dollars shipped.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...