Sunday, July 31, 2016

Volcano & The DE 89:

Today's shave was great. Tiki Bar's Volcano soap is an incredible soap and it's a thirsty soap as well. The scent of freshly sliced semi sweet tropical fruit is always a favorite scent. I tend to favor food, beverage, barbershop and Christmas inspired scented soaps. I also decided to pair this soap with Skin Bracer aftershave and not pictured, Soap Commander's Integrity balm:


The Edwin Jagger DE 89 did great, but it was definitely time to switch out the blade. That's why it took 3 passes to get my usual squeaky clean post shave. I'm down to my last Astra green DE blade. So I will be saving that one for later until I can get rid of these other blades. I put a Gillette Platinum Plus blade in the DE 89 this time around.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...