Saturday, July 30, 2016

New Part for Dremel:

Well I'm good to go now with my Dremel 7700. Basically it came with a 1/8th collet nut and a 15 piece accessory kit that needed a 1/32 collet nut instead. So I went to Lowe's and got 4485 Dremel collet Nut kit which includes the nut itself along with the 1/8th, 1/16th, 3/32nd, and 1/32nd collets. So if you get a Dremel with an accessory kit, buy this specific part along with it because there's a good chance that your accessories won't fit without it:


It only cost me $7.35 at Lowe's. Now in terms of buying more stones, I'm looking at a $16 dollar Suehiro 1/3K combo stone this coming pay day. I wanted to get one that had my name carved in it, but my budget says to wait a little bit. That and I'm going to try to attend a meet up in Nashville, TN on September 17th, 2016.


I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...