Saturday, July 2, 2016

Vision & The DE 89:

This morning's shave was great and since it's my 39th birthday today, I went with Soap Commander and my all time favorite soap which is their Vision scented line. The scent is aqua, amber, and mint but the soap has no menthol which you really would think otherwise when you use it. I also like to pair this soap with Aqua Velva classic ice blue aftershave splash and I put the icing on the cake with the matching aftershave balm which does have menthol in it and really puts this shave over the top:


The Edwin Jagger DE 89 along with Astra Superior Platinum (green pack) is a magical combination. Nothing left behind, yet I can't feel the blade either which makes it extremely comfortable for me to use. Speaking of cake, my mom got a little sneaky this morning and done this while I was still asleep early this morning:


I don't know what kind it is just yet, but it won't be long before I find out. I have very little will power when it comes to sweets.


I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...