Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Fortitude & The Doc:

What an incredible shave I got with Soap Commander which I went full tilt with earlier today. I chose their Fortitude scented shave soap which has an aged hay, tobacco, and dark rum scent and I paired it with their Purpose aftershave balm which has an incredible bay rum scent that's perfect which smells like you just cracked open a fresh bottle of Bacardi rum:


And since I used the Doc, I got a 3 pass ice rink type of post shave and these Gillette Platinum blades were OK in the doc for the 1st shave. This is the last blade in this pack. I have 2 more packs to go before finishing them off. Now for my shower I used a Soap Commander bath bar and my soap net which lets me hang up the bar in the shower after use. It was epic. The scent on this bath bar is extremely good. This is one of their TAD bath bars which is short for Temporary Assignment Duties. The citrus cologne of the Verbena paired with the scent of sweet Berries is amazing:


The bath bar is from Soap Commander which should tell you all you need to know about the performance. Sorry for the late posting ladies and gentlemen. I've been a little bit busy today. I'm also looking at some more honing stones too.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...