Thursday, July 7, 2016

1 Year of Honing:

On 7/3/15 I took the plunge and bought my first water stone which was a Norton 4/8K combo stone from Best Sharpening Stones and have been hooked on it ever since. I've come a really long way on this journey and have learned quite a lot since I started. I also don't regret any of it either:


Here's the date that confirms when I ordered my first stone:


And here's the stone I ordered. I've ordered 2 more stones and a diamond plate since that time now. And i do plan on getting some more stones:


Hard to believe that I've been honing my own razors for a year now and it wasn't long ago when I honed a couple for a friend and he was extremely happy with the results. It was also the first time I honed razors for someone else besides myself. The list of people I have to thank for helping me along during this journey is too long and quite frankly would take all night to list everyone. So to those that helped me, I humbly say thank you.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...