Friday, July 8, 2016

Integrity & The 66:

This morning's shave was great. Once again Soap Commander delivers phenomenal performance. I decided to go with their unscented soap which is called Integrity. This allows me to try different aftershaves without the soap clashing with the aftershave. And the aftershave is phenomenal. You get an "old school" barbershop scent which is a powdery, white musk scent with a little hint of menthol that has a very soothing effect on the skin:


The 66 performed way better than it did yesterday, but it's still not quite where I want it. So I will be doing yet another honing session on it today and this time I will be killing the edge and starting directly on the 8K side. Other than that, my post shave is great. Not quite a squeaky clean post shave but more than socially acceptable.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...