Saturday, July 30, 2016

Purpose & The Doc:

What an incredible shave I got earlier this morning. Soap Commander has delivered yet another stellar performance. And their Purpose scented soap is simply amazing. I'm not a bay rum fan, but I love this stuff. It's like you just opened a bottle of Bacardi rum: 


And since I used the doc, I got a squeaky clean post shave feel that resembles an ice rink. I'm also down to my last pack of Feather DE blades which I've not open yet. Once this blade in the razor is done, I'll start on my very last pack of them and I won't be buying anymore of these blades. Astra Greens have pretty much become my "go to" DE blade.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...