Monday, July 25, 2016

RazoRock Classic & The 66:

Today's shave is a modern day classic. You can't go wrong with RazoRock Classic which is less than $10 U.S. Dollars and it has an incredible cherry almond scent. And since I don't have RazoRock baby blue aftershave to pair with it, I went with Aqua Velva classic ice blue aftershave which is perfect for a hot summer day. It's also been over 60 days since I purchased the RazoRock 24mm Plisoft synthetic brush and it still has the logo on the bottom of the handle and has only lost 2 fibers since I've gotten it which is really cool:


The Gold Dollar 66 performed great, but I feel that it will be needing a touch up here shortly which I will probably do later on today.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...