Friday, July 1, 2016

T.T.F.F.C. Mixed & The Doc:

This early morning shave was great. Through The Fire Fine Craft's soaps are amazing and need to be in every one's shave cave. This is my mixed soap container which will go extremely well with my Clubman aftershave. But since I wanted to have a little cooling effect, I paired it with Aqua Velva ice blue aftershave. These blades aren't to good in the Doc:


The post shave feel I have is smooth but these blades have no comfort at all in the doc. Between feeling the blade more than I normally would with others along with the fact that I will only get one more shave on this blade before having to toss it, there won't be another shave with these blades at all in the doc. But other than that, the post shave feel I have is an ice rink.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...