Sunday, October 1, 2017

American Blend, Coffe & The Turbo:

Tonight's shave was great. After enjoying a nice cup of Dunkin Donuts black decaf coffee, I went ahead and took me a nice hot shower which is one if not the best prep you can do before a shave. I then decided to satisfy my craving for a barbershop scent and went with Fine's American Blend and I finished it off with the matching aftershave:


The Gillette Turbo was great but I could tell that it needed a bit of stropping. So after doing a 2 pass shave, I took it to my fire hose strop & then both sides of my leather strop. So we'll see how it does the next time I use it and there's no telling when that will be. My next shave will probably be either on Wednesday or Thursday later this week. I get a much better shave experience when I go longer between shaves. I'll say this much for Fine's soaps. Go light on the loading and use extra water. You will get a much slicker & better lather if you do.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...