Monday, February 19, 2018

C.a.D. & The Doc:

Today's shave was great & very refreshing. Today I went with Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements and their modern day classic, C.a.D. which is a way better & very rich 1970's & 1980's canned shave foam scent that's on steroids. And to finish off today's shave, I went with the matching aftershave splash which is the icing on the cake. This is my all time favorite scent from Phoenix Shaving:


The doc was great. I'm slick as black ice in some spots & squeaky clean in others. The only place that gave me some issues was my neck area. I only had a couple of weepers and that was it. I was not planning on shaving today until I got up & looked in the mirror and saw that I looked like I had not shaved in 2 days even though I shaved yesterday. The cartridges are doing great but that leaf razor is looking pretty good to me right now. So when I get a chance, I will be getting it. I'm told that it's perfect for those with extremely sensitive skin.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...