Wednesday, February 21, 2018

C.O. Bigelow & The Fusion:

This morning's shave was great. Today I decided to try C.O. Bigelow in my new scuttle and as I suspected it was a lather monster. The menthol & eucalyptus chill was excellent and to finish off the shave, I went with a nice healthy dose of Pinaud's Osage Rub which puts the post shave feel over the top. It was a very refreshing experience:


The Gillette Fusion was perfect. I was as slick as black ice in 2.5 passes. This has got to be one of the best shaves that I've ever had with the Gillette Fusion razor. I also found the sweet spot for the Crown King shave scuttle. Today I put it in the microwave for exactly 1 minute and the lather was perfectly warm & moist and the scuttle wasn't too hot to pick up. You can go longer but there's a 90% chance that it will be too hot and pretty much ruins your shave soap/cream.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...