Monday, February 12, 2018

Mail Call: KShave Worx Grape Soda:

Today's mail call is from KShave Worx and let me tell you, the scent is EPIC! I've been wanting to try Kelly & Kevin Daughtery's Grapelicious shave soap & aftershave for a while now but never really got around to it. My mom has got me hooked on anything that's grape scented and this one is extremely good. This is a really deep & rich grape soda scent and the aftershave is the exact same way so you will be getting a double dose of the grape soda scent:


I ordered this Friday and here it is Monday & I have product in hand which is awesome:


I love how well the aftershave was packaged. Wrapped in bubble wrap & inserted into a tube pretty much insures that the glass bottle doesn't break. I can't tell you how many glass bottles I've lost when receiving mail calls. That's also 1 of the 2 reasons why people don't use glass bottles & containers when it comes to shipping anymore. These mail carriers are too rough in handling packages & plastic PET bottles are much more affordable which is why a lot of people use plastic over glass:


And a hand written personal note is always a good thing which is often my favorite part of receiving a mail call:


I couldn't be more pleased with this mail call.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...