Wednesday, February 7, 2018

TTFC Mixed & The Shield:

This morning's shave was great. Today I went with Through The Fire Fine Craft by Maria Arman. This is my mixed soap container & since she has changed the names, I can't remember which one was the dominating scent nor can I remember what all scents are in it. And to finish off this morning's shave, I went Aqua Velva aftershave balm:


The Gillette Shield was great. I was squeaky clean in just 2 passes. I'm considering adding the chilled version of the shield razor back into my collection. I haven't really decided just yet but I will continue to think about it though. That's if I don't get Phoenix Shaving's new scuttle first.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...