Saturday, February 3, 2018

Vision & The Shield:

Today's shave was epic. Today I went with my all time favorite brand Soap Commander and my personal favorite scent "Vision" which has an Aqua, Amber & Mint scent to it. I also put this shave over the top by using Cremo's mint shave cream as a preshave which made this already epic shave even better. And to finish off today's shave I went a nice healthy dose of Aqua Velva ice blue splash followed by a nice healthy dose of Soap Commander's matching aftershave balm:


The Gillette Shield was phenomenal. Starting with a fresh blade on turned out to be an excellent decision. Between that & using an excellent preshave, I got one of my best shaves I've ever gotten. I was slick as black ice after just 2 passes which is perfect. More than enough to get rid of the old barbed wire stubble but not enough to set my sensitive skin issues off.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...