Monday, February 5, 2018

Turkish Bath & The Fusion:

This morning's shave was great. Sorry for the delay guys, I had some things to take care of today and didn't have time to post this up earlier. This morning I was craving a tobacco scented soap so I grabbed Jeeves of Hudson Street and their fantastic Turkish Bath now renamed barbershop scent. The top note is a deep rich pipe tobacco scent which I really enjoy. And to finish off this shave, I went with a really nice healthy dose of Old Spice followed by a nice dose of Soap Commander's Endurance which is the 1938 Shulton version of Old Spice:


The Gillette Fusion with a fresh blade is the cat's meow. I was slick as black ice in just 2 passes and I had almost no burn from the aftershave splash either. My skin has also cleared up as a result of switching back to the cartridges as well. This pretty much tells me that I made the right decision for my skin. I will miss using the DE safety razors & straight razors.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...