Thursday, February 1, 2018

Proraso Styptic Gel Review:

Earlier today, I got laid wide open with my Gillette slim. Blood was literally squirting from my ear lobe after my Gillette slim slipped and sliced it open during my across the grain pass. My clubman styptic pencil was completely useless and I couldn't quit bleeding. So I grabbed my Proraso Styptic gel and what do you know I quit bleeding after applying it in 10 seconds & folks I bleed very badly. This styptic gel should be in every ones shave arsenal along with a styptic pencil. I get the Jumbo Clubman styptic pencil at Walmart for around $3 dollars but this Proraso styptic gel is awesome and a much better product especially on extremely deep cuts:


This gel pretty much kept me from going to the ER today & after this incident along with a few stinging moments with the styptic pencil, I've decided to call it quits with DE safety razors & straight razors. I can't afford to keep getting cut like I did today especially with all of this sickness going around. So to minimize my risks, I will be returning to cartridge razors permanently.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...