Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Grapelicious & The Shield:

Today's shave was excellent. After a nice, hot & relaxing shower, I went with KShave Worx and their phenomenal Grapelicious scented soap which is a very strong & delicious grape soda scent. And I finished off today's shave with the matching aftershave which was very soothing:


I love the ingredients in the matching aftershave which is a witch hazel based aftershave. I tend to favor those over the alcohol based aftershaves because they don't dry my skin out:


The Gillette Shield was great but I did get a tiny bit too close and got a slight touch of razor burn. I believe I've just about got it where I want it in terms of getting a close shave because I only made 1.5 passes today and was pretty dang close with the exception to my goatee & neck areas which is where I got too close for comfort. But other than that, I'm happy with my results.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...