Sunday, February 18, 2018

Renewal & The Fusion:

Today's shave was great. It's also Sunday which means that Soap Commander Sunday is in full effect. And today I went with their classic "Renewal" scented soap which is a floral fougere' scent. And to finish off today's shave, I went with Brut aftershave splash followed by Soap Commander's Renewal aftershave balm which adds a touch of menthol to the post shave feel:


The Gillette Shield was great. I was cleaned up in just 2.5 passes. I did 2 passes with the grain and a half pass against the grain on my neck area. I wasn't slick or squeaky clean but it's more than socially acceptable & above all else, it's comfortable. Soap Commander was great in the scuttle & I got zero burn from the Brut aftershave which is awesome.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...